Kerrie Peall is our onsite Exercise Physiologist at our clinic in Buderim.
Kerrie provides personal one on one sessions and group classes that comprise of behavioural coaching, health education, exercise counselling and physical rehabilitation. A session with Kerrie provides educational tools and the prescription of a tailored exercise program for your specific condition and personal goals.
Kerrie will assess you and may prescribe clinical exercises for the treatment and prevention of a number of chronic health, medical conditions and injuries including –
- Musculoskeletal imbalances and joint conditions – Osteoarthritis
- Cardiovascular Disease and Chronic Respiratory Diseases
- Pre and post-surgery rehabilitation
- Mental health conditions
- Living with or after cancer
- Type II Diabetes
- Falls prevention, gait retraining and balance improvement – especially those living with Osteopenia / Osteoporosis.
- Sarcopenia – age-related decline in muscle mass.
Kerri will seek to improve and maintain your long-term health and wellbeing through exercise, the reduction of sedentary behaviours and the promotion of increased activities.