Do you want to live WELL with Parkinson’s Disease?
Exercise is known to be one of the best interventions for people who want to improve their health and their lives when diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease.
Did you know that the benefits of exercise include:
- Improved sleep
- A positive effect on mood
- Improved cognitive function
- Increased effectiveness of drug therapy
- Increased muscle mass and strength
- Improved coordination
- Reduced rigidity
- Improved step length, walking speed and endurance
- Reduced risk of falling
- Improved mobility, independence and quality of life
- Increased social activation and belief in yourself as a member of community
- It allows you to be an active participant in the management of your disease.
On the 1st of July we are launching our first 10 week program for people living with Parkinson’s Disease. Please call the clinic to make enquiries and to book your spot. Numbers will be limited to ensure focused work and outcomes.